Flipkart partners with Intel India to host a ‘Lap It Up’ laptop sale

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
E-commerce major Flipkart on Wednesday announced the launch of laptop sale event “Lap it Up!” on its website in collaboration with Intel India. The campaign will offer latest laptop brands at some exciting prices with EMI option. “Around 50 percent of our demand comes from tier II and III cities as a lot of the new models are not available in these cities. Our latest campaign has been designed in line with this trend to make latest laptops and technology accessible to our customers across geographies,” Adarsh K. Menon, Vice President (electronic and auto) Flipkart, said in a statement.

“Our endeavour has always been to make technology affordable and accessible, especially for the first-time buyers,” added Anand Ramamoorthy, Director (consumption sales) South Asia, Intel.

The Flipkart ‘Lap it Up’ has offers worth Rs 16,700. Also, HP Core i3 with 4GB RAM and 1 TB HDD is available at Rs 25,990. Flipkart has offers on laptops powered by Intel Atom to Intel Core i7.

Lenovo’s Core i5 laptop with Windows, 8GB RAM and 2GB graphics can be bought at Rs 44,990. Additionally, users who purchase laptops through credit or debit cards will get a 5 per cent discount.

Apart from that HP Inc. is launching its
thinnest laptop — HP Spectre — on June 21 in India.HP Spectre is as thin as an AAA battery — at just 10.4 mm and weighs 1.1 kg. The device comes with sixth generation Intel Core i5 and i7 processors and is priced $1,249 internationally. The device packs in full HD 13.3-inch diagonal edge-to-edge display and a fast PCIe solid-state drive (SSD) with storage up to 512GB and with up to 8GB of RAM.

Flipkart partners with Intel India to host a ‘Lap It Up’ laptop sale | Latest Tech News, Video & Photo Reviews at BGR India

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock