Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
0vVsL1N.png

Web - https://healthplus.flipkart.com/

App -

Twitter handle - https://twitter.com/FlipkartHealth

Installed the App and registered...
Ordered some medicine and got 30% coupon code applied which is launch offer for 1St medicine order...smoothly running..
Still some medicines yet to be avail.
.it's obvious that just started.
.hope all medinces avail in coming days..

Installed the App and registered...
Ordered some medicine and got 30% coupon code applied which is launch offer for 1St medicine order...smoothly running..
Still some medicines yet to be avail.
.it's obvious that just started.
.hope all medinces avail in coming days..
Not started. Seems like they acquired Sasta Sundar which is another medicine delivery app. I have used their services before.

Not started. Seems like they acquired Sasta Sundar which is another medicine delivery app. I have used their services before.
Although the sms comes in Sastasunder name the app is having Flipkart Health plus in search and in bracket Sastasunder ..order confirmation sms in FKHLTH

BoDCObc.jpg

8Bb7lbn.jpg

They should just integrate it into the main Flipkart app under a pharmacy tab just like they have grocery tab, rather than having it as a standalone app.
I guess they'll do that in future as Sastasundar users need to know about that. Similarly, Tata Neu have 1MG in it.

This is game changing. Now we don't have to take hassle of ordering the monthly prescription over and over again.
xNxIMxv.jpg

txSo3zu.jpg

This is game changing. Now we don't have to take hassle of ordering the monthly prescription over and over again.
xNxIMxv.jpg

txSo3zu.jpg
Its a nice feature. I have been doing this on Medplus for some time

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock