Flipkart acquire eBay India, secure $1.4 billion in funding $11.6 billion valuation

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Flipkart just announced that it has acquired eBay’s India business, after a report last week. It acquired Myntra back in 2014 in India’s biggest e-commerce deal and acquired Jabong , PhonePe UPI-based app last year.

Flipkart has also received $1.4 billion funding from China’s Tencent, eBay and Microsoft in the latest funding round and will be valued at of $11.6 billion after transaction, higher than the
rumored funding and valuation amount last month. “This is the biggest investment in Flipkart’s 10-year history,” said the company.

Flipkart to take over eBay India as part of [url=http://www.livemint.com/Companies/RjjyJUShEtiZ2DjgzUBczM/Flipkart-to-buy-eBay-India-as-part-of-14-billion-fundrais.html.4]MŽéthode Portal - Error billion fund-raising deal - Livemint[/url]

Big surprise. Now hope some improvements will be made to eBay marketplace.

Maybe this means they won't buy Snapdeal ?

Btw unlike what most people think of ebay, there are a lot of trustworthy sellers on eBay selling items at reasonable prices.

Already received mails from ebay regarding ownership change yesterday or day before yesterday
Kindly share a screenshot bro - want to read whole content, i didn't received any.

I too received the email

JlMJK6s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock