Flash sale on Mi store: Xiaomi Mi 4i Dark grey variant will be up for grabs on 16 Jun

• Thread starter Thread starter Dileep Kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 0
  • Views Views: Views 651

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
Flash sale on Mi store: Xiaomi Mi 4i Dark grey variant will be up for grabs on 16 June at 2PM

In line with its previous devices, the Mi 4i has been quite a show-stopper with superior specs at an affordable price. The device has been available in white, and now the company is all set to welcome you to the ‘dark side’.

Xiaomi has announced the unibody Mi 4i in dark grey that will go on sale next week on June 16 via mi.com/in at 2PM at Rs 12,999. Just like flash sales on Flipkart, users will have to register hereto be eligible to buy the device.

The company has also announced a new contest wherein it will give away a Mi 4i dark Grey. The Mi India page reads, “Share this post and let us know why you prefer the Mi 4i Dark Grey, and we’ll give one away to a creative answer! Contest ends 16 Jun 12pm.”

#MiFansWelcome to the dark side. Want to know more? Stay tuned to our announcement today evening! t.co / Twitter /k7IGYg1rRj

— Mi India (@MiIndiaOfficial) June 10, 2015
The company had been hinting at a new black variant to hit the stores soon. It had put up teasers via the company’s social channels. The company had also released a new videothat showed a white Mi 4i being painted black.

With the Mi 4i, Xiaomi is offering a phone that has premium specs, a great display, good camera, good battery life at an affordable price point. There has been no compromise on the design aspect as well and although it is a 5-inch device, you can easily use it single-handedly for most use cases. The camera is one of the best in this price segment. Sure, there are performance issues, but for a first time buyer these aren’t major deal breakers, if you look at the positives that come with this phone. Read our complete Mi 4i review, to know more.

Flash sale on Mi store: Xiaomi Mi 4i Dark grey variant will be up for grabs on 16 June at 2PM Tech2 Mobile

Back
Top Bottom