Federer vs Nadal AO17 final boosted ratings for Eurosport

prashant44

Reaction score
Federer versus Nadal boost ratings for Eurosport

MUMBAI: European sports broadcaster Eurosport is celebrating a record-breaking Australian Open with the men’s final between Roger Federer and Rafa Nadal smashing the channel’s audience records. As the game’s greatest rivals faced each other in a Grand Slam final for the first time since 2011, more than 15.2 million simultaneous viewers tuned in to Europe’s number one sports destination during the final set drama. This represents the biggest ever peak audience in Eurosport history, acing the 11.7 million who tuned in to watch Russia versus Poland in an Olympic volleyball qualifier in January 2008. The dream final between two legends of the game has become Eurosport’s most-watched tennis match of all-time with an average of 5.9 million viewers throughout the three and a half hours of pure sporting drama.

Read more at the following link
http://www.televisionpost.com/television/federer-versus-nadal-boost-ratings-for-eurosport/

prashant44 said:
I posted a news update on Tennis section for the high viewership of the final match.
but euro sports not available in India bro,
These ratings are for other countries.

Gssran said:
but euro sports not available in India bro,
These ratings are for other countries.

Yeah I know it is not available in India, but still it shows a high jump in viewership in Europe. Maybe in India too, Sony Six would have achieved good ratings  for telecasting AO2017 final for which the data is not available yet.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock