• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 565

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Dogs, especially pet dogs, are family to the homes they belong. But try telling that to the eccentric leader of North Korea. If reports in the media are to be believed, North Korea is facing a food supply crisis and its controversial leader has reportedly ordered his people to hand over their pet dogs so they can be turned into meat for restaurants.

According to a report in the New Zealand Herald, the move by the North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is thought to be aimed at quelling the rising discontent among the public as the economic situation in the secretive country is crumbling and food shortages have become a huge worry.

N Koreans ordered by Kim Jong-un to hand over pet dogs for meat amid food shortages, says report

Some speculation arround this news some saying false some are true .. though I don't think Kim is this much fool to put this order 😛

Some speculation arround this news some saying false some are true .. though I don't think Kim is this much fool to put this order 😛
If a country doesn't have a working aircraft for it's leader's to travel. How can it feed it's citizens?

If a country doesn't have a working aircraft for it's leader's to travel. How can it feed it's citizens?
Yeah I accept but how they feed till yesterday suddenly how they become empty .. that's what I'm doubting it might be a speculation

But if it's happen high time for N.Korea people to come road like Egypt , Libya and Kim will be the next dictator on road .. still it's a mystery how they digest him 😱 yes NK always a mystery to world

Yeah I accept but how they feed till yesterday suddenly how they become empty .. that's what I'm doubting it might be a speculation

But if it's happen high time for N.Korea people to come road like Egypt , Libya and Kim will be the next dictator on road .. still it's a mystery how they digest him 😱 yes NK always a mystery to world
Brainwashing. They consider Kim family as Gods. Even if you find one or two personal opposing the regime. They are executed.

There was also heavy floods couple of weeks ago. Also government turn down aid claiming Western power of sending COVID-19 viruses inside aid materials.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock