Breaking F1 TV PRO launches in India

how to add ?
you have do it on web version only but bro i have received an email from f1.com as I am register with them from 2014 for live timing for f1tv access before it was f1 app for live timing so I always get a discount code from them every year. and I just have to click on claim and it automatically route me on their web page and my code automatically apply there. this time also I receive for f1tv access and I took change for f1tv pro and got success.

Last edited:
you have do it on web version only but bro i have received an email from f1.com as I am register with them from 2014 for live timing for f1tv access before it was f1 app for live timing so I always get a discount code from them every year. and I just have to click on claim and it automatically route me on their web page and my code automatically apply there. this time also I receive for f1tv access and I took change for f1tv pro and got success.
Ohk thanks

Still its way costly just for F1 will lose a lot of fans in India at this rate they seriously need a TV broadcaster

Still its way costly just for F1 will lose a lot of fans in India at this rate they seriously need a TV broadcaster
ya i know its expensive but u also get different kind of experience anyhow this liberty media don't compromise on monetary benefits. if they won't get good media deal then they won't tie up with any tv broadcaster. in many country they don't have tv deal so they are happy with f1tv pro app. but India is all together different game may be sooner or later they vl have to have tv deal or wait for a faith like netflix.

I think TV broadcast not possible for mean time.
When asked why Formula One had made the decision to launch F1 TV Pro in India, Holmes pointed to the country's booming online streaming space, saying, "India is a connected market, it's a sophisticated market, it's a very strong mobile market.

"We also obviously talked to Star and one or two other more traditional platforms and we felt that they didn't value our rights in the way that we did.

"We may seek to do a more sort of traditional linear type deal in due course, but we're very comfortable and confident with F1 TV. There are a lot of very knowledgeable and passionate fans in India."

click to read full article: Formula One launch F1 TV in India, target 'strong mobile market'

I think TV broadcast not possible for mean time.
When asked why Formula One had made the decision to launch F1 TV Pro in India, Holmes pointed to the country's booming online streaming space, saying, "India is a connected market, it's a sophisticated market, it's a very strong mobile market.

"We also obviously talked to Star and one or two other more traditional platforms and we felt that they didn't value our rights in the way that we did.

"We may seek to do a more sort of traditional linear type deal in due course, but we're very comfortable and confident with F1 TV. There are a lot of very knowledgeable and passionate fans in India."

click to read full article: Formula One launch F1 TV in India, target 'strong mobile market'
One thing I will tell you about Indian people is very few are going to 1500+ a year for 23 races if it was free or for 500-1000 it would be a different story already F1 is losing fans in India this is just going to increase that

do anyone getting live streaming of f1testing on f1tv pro app still i am not getting any banner of live icon. finally got it after log out and log in
EHz2O8K.jpg

Last edited:
One thing I will tell you about Indian people is very few are going to 1500+ a year for 23 races if it was free or for 500-1000 it would be a different story already F1 is losing fans in India this is just going to increase that
Star under Fox Era were happy to ride losses on F1 but Under Disney it's little too much for them..

Think whatever you may of them, but they were the only ones who were going for events like them. I don't see anyone taking on them now... Even on PL renewal this year, only Star shown up, that's the reason they were able to get huge discount compared to last cycle...

I won't say I'm an hard-core F1 fan, but still I used to watch almost all the races & qualifiying sessions because I had an option to do so... But now subscribing to a new platform entirely for a may be 4-5 hrs a month is a rediculous proposition for me.. It's little off-putting as well.. They shouldn't have neglected growth Markets like India.

People who are willing to pay the steep price, I would say good on them., not everyone especially the students have that luxary to do so and casual fans like me doesn't really bother probably to pay for the service at that price.

Star under Fox Era were happy to ride losses on F1 but Under Disney it's little too much for them..

Think whatever you may of them, but they were the only ones who were going for events like them. I don't see anyone taking on them now... Even on PL renewal this year, only Star shown up, that's the reason they were able to get huge discount compared to last cycle...

I won't say I'm an hard-core F1 fan, but still I used to watch almost all the races & qualifiying sessions because I had an option to do so... But now subscribing to a new platform entirely for a may be 4-5 hrs a month is a rediculous proposition for me.. It's little off-putting as well.. They shouldn't have neglected growth Markets like India.

People who are willing to pay the steep price, I would say good on them., not everyone especially the students have that luxary to do so and casual fans like me doesn't really bother probably to pay for the service at that price.
As star was broadcasting in indian subcontinent then It's not indian market they have lost bangladesh, srilanka, pakistan and nepal in short its show there stubborn attitude and they are not eager to get TV deal this liberty media is only money oriented ppl.

As star was broadcasting in indian subcontinent then It's not indian market they have lost bangladesh, srilanka, pakistan and nepal in short its show there stubborn attitude and they are not eager to get TV deal this liberty media is only money oriented ppl.
Agreed... Once upon a time F1 has clearly thought about becoming more popular in major markets outside of Europe. They simply had very cheap deal with ESPN in USA even to attract new viewers, along with DTS now it's reaping benefits as ESPN just renewed last year on around $30mil package per season which was just $5mil the previous seasons. And even they streamed it for free in the sense ESPN didnt pay a single dime TO F1when they streamed it in 2018 as well.

Let's see... I guess if the maths doesn't work out at the end they will simply look at Star to renew at Star's terms.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock