Breaking F1 TV PRO launches in India

broadcasters can keep any channel outside of bouquets and price them as they like, what is the concern here?
i mean too say with this new regim prices have increased unlike how dths use too give all channels be it SD or HD channel in rs3500-rs4500 so all this NTO/pay for what u watch thing which is started by govt channel prices have increased and quality has decreased by many channels.... NCF should be removed or tax it should be either... govt should support broadcasters so they provide better content

F1 TV PRO is now available with a 20% discount.

So the prices are 2000rs per year or $23.99 now.

Discount is only applicable through the website and available until 26th February.
Credit card required for website. On app you can pay through pay balance. Do you know how many concurrent devices are supported on the subscription?

I don't think there was lack of promotion for F1 on SSHD2.
Dude as I said before there were barely any ad for F1 on any other channel. Meanwhile it wasn't available on Star's basic pack. Same was also ommited from most DPO packs.
Able to afford doesn't necessarily means a subscription.As i said i will wait for the revenue figures.
Subscription cost less than a price of a movie ticket at most theatre. If you visit a good theatre. You pay around ₹300 for a single movie. Here you are getting way more than that. Problem is for new viewers. Who wouldn't pay without experiencing a race first.
You can't compare a 380 match PL with once in 2/3 weeks F1.People will pay money for PL matches seeing the overall packages.If F1 thinks that it can get 2k by showing races twice a month and exclusive interviews with Drivers good luck to them.
I wasn't comparing with 380 matches league. I was talking about discounted bundle or seperate add-on for sports content on OTT platforms. So that we don't have to pay on pay per view basis. OTT can monetise using both subscription and ads.

Credit card required for website. On app you can pay through pay balance. Do you know how many concurrent devices are supported on the subscription?
I guess you can also use your debit card.

Further, you have to pay 2999 through the app. The web price is 2499 and with a discount, it is 1999 only.

You can register on 6 devices and they say that you can watch live races only on 1 device. But this is not enforced as per the people in social media. So I guess that you can stream on multiple devices.

Last edited:
Prime costs 1499/yr and F1 costs 1999/yr do they think Indians are stupid. Truth is it is not worth the price
Prime makes money through shopping. Streaming is offered on complimentary basis with Prime.

People are still waiting for an official announcement from F1 that the digital streams are going to be exclusive to their service. Imagine they go out and have a deal with Sony or Star to show the same thing, people who shell out 1999 or 2999 will cry out loud

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock