Ex-BCCI chief Gay Son Refuses To Marry girl

• Thread starter Thread starter Dileep Kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 7
  • Views Views: Views 1,122

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
In an embarrassment to former BCCI chief N Srinivasan, his gay son has accused him of forcing him to marry a woman to continue his family lineage.N Srinivasan's son has alleged that his father is harassing him as he is gay. In an interview to national media, Ashwin Srinivasan told that he is a gay and wants to spend the rest of his life with his male partner Avi Mukherjee. But his father is torturing him to marry a woman to continue the family lineage.

Ashwin demanded his share of his family property from the Ex-BCCI chief and want to live peacefully with Avi. Ashwin also handed over letters written by N Srinivasan opposing his son's relationship
In one of the letter the ex BCCI chief wrote 'I want a lineage to carry on the business.

I can't give it to strangers. . Until you change, I am going to induct Rupa (Srinivasan’s daughter sister and Meiyappan’s wife) on to the India Cements Board.’’

Srinivasan did not responded on the matter and said that this is a personal matter between a father and son.

N Srinivasan forcing gay son to marry woman, personal letters reveal

Srini son is GAY :skd :shy

Though, its an individual choice.. nothing wrong in that :k

shawl_who said:
Srini son is GAY :skd :shy

Though, its an individual choice.. nothing wrong in that :k

Yes shocking to hear that his son is gay :shy:shy

shawl_who said:
wht, d whole family are of gays :skd [emoji38]
No I mean to say that just like his father in law he too is a tough guy [emoji14]

Back
Top Bottom