• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 2,162

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
My plan expired today. I tried to make the recharge. It took forever to do it and get the line activated. At first tried Amazon as I had ₹50 cashback offer. No luck. Third party wallets not supported. Than tried UPI. It opened UPI. Entered Paytm number with UPI. Didn't gave wallet option. Asked for Paytm's UPI. Entered the Paytm's UPI ID. Than had to go to Paytm's app. To make the recharge. What a bizzare procedure.
fuypxlY.jpg

k7qBkwT.jpg

I can forgive this nonsense. But coming across their bizzare terms and conditions via customer support. That if I opted for any non landline plan. Number forefeits. On next recharge they give a new phone number. So much rubbish so that can make extra ₹100 bucks.
nxUI0dB.jpg

Also took half an hour and multiple attempts to get line up activated post recharge. I urge everyone to stay away and go for reputed companies like Reliance Jio and Airtel who not only has cheaper plans. They also offer complimentary OTT subscription.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock