Do selector see Dhoni as skipper of Indian team four yrs down the line Asks Ganguly

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Raising a question mark over MS Dhoni being India's limited-overs skiper in future, former Indian skipper Sourav Ganguly has asked the Indian selectors whether they see him leading the Indian team four years down the line.

Speaking to India Today, Ganguly said that while he doesn't want Dhoni to quit, every team plans for the future and selectors need to see whether the Ranchi-born cricketer can lead for the next four years.

"Dhoni has been fantastic in the way he has gone about his job as captain, but does he have the ability in next four years to see India into the World in 2019.

I am not saying he needs to quit cricket, I feel he should continue to play in the shorter formats of the game. India still need him in limited-overs cricket," he said.

Dhoni is currently leading Rising Pune Supergiants in the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2016 where the new franchise is languishing at seventh position, with three wins from ten matches.

Do selectors see MS Dhoni as skipper of Indian team four years down the line? Asks Sourav Ganguly | Zee News

I am not saying he needs to quit cricket, I feel he should continue to play in the shorter formats of the game. India still need him in limited-overs cricket," he said.

He will never Play under another Captain
He wants to be the boss

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock