Dhawan, Ishant named in Delhi squad for Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 722

iSK

Contributor
Reaction score
Shikhar Dhawan and Ishant Sharma have been named in the Gautam Gambhir-led Delhi squad for the upcoming Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy.

The India opener hasn't made an impression in the ongoing One-Day International (ODI) series against England, and finds himself out of India's Twenty20 International (T20I) squad. He has an aggregate of 744 runs across all formats in 2016, averaging only 32 with one hundred and five fifties. The upcoming domestic T20 tournament will present him with a great opportunity to redeem himself.

On the other hand, Ishant hasn't been a part of India's limited-overs set-up for almost a year now. He will look forward to make a case for himself ahead of the Indian Premier League (IPL) auctions, having been released by the Rising Pune Supergiants.

Delhi have also included rookie wicketkeeper-batsman Arjun Gupta to replace Rishabh Pant, who will be on national duty for the T20I series against England, starting from January 26.

Dhawan, Ishant named in Delhi squad for Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy - Cricbuzz

ShivRaJ said:
Now days team India using this trick in social media :rofl

Yes since NZ tour they're doing this ;)

Bad time for delhi on dhawan inclusion for this they may play for 10 members team no difference inclusion or exclusion for dhawan :rofl:rofl:lol:hehe ..

:D:lol But he'll play Good their as no International bowler's going to ball him ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock