Dell XPS 12 2-in-1, XPS 13 launched in India, starts at Rs 76,990

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Dell has launched its new XPS range in India with two new laptops: The Dell XPS 12 which has 4K Ultra HD Display and is a 2-in-1, and the Dell XPS 13.

“The XPS brand has always been committed to delivering superior design along with performance to the consumer. After receiving tremendous accolades for the XPS 13 at CES 2015, we have enhanced the XPS portfolio, making the laptop incomparable with any other in the segment. Our vision to design the best 2-in-1 in the world has led to the XPS 12 2-in-1 winning the Innovation award at CES 2016 which is a testimony to the innovation taking place at Dell.” said Alen Jose, Product Marketing Director, Consumer and Small Business, Dell India.

Specs of the two devices are as follows:

Dell XPS 12 2-in-1

Dell XPS 12 is 2-in-1, and can function as a laptop and tablet. It has 4K Ultra HD display, 8 megapixel rear camera, five megapixel front camera. The IPS display has wide-viewing angles (170 degrees), and also sports edge-to-edge Corning Gorilla Glass NBT. It comes with mobility base, which provides a full-size backlit keyboard, and precision touchpad for working on-the-go.

Dell XPS 12 is priced at Rs 1,24,990 and will be available for purchase from dell.co.in only. Dell XPS 12 ships with Intel Core M processor, 8GB RAM. It has a 12-inch display.

Dell XPS 13

The Dell XPS 13 comes with an Infinity Edge Display with FHD resolution, 6th generation Intel Core processor and graphics. Memory and RAM options include: up to 1 TB PCIe SSDs and 16 GB RAM options, Thunderbolt 3 ports. Dell says the XPS 13 still holds the title of the smallest laptop in the world, and the company is promising up to 18 hours, 14 minutes of battery life.

Dell’s new laptops runs the latest Windows 10 OS. The Dell XPS 13 is available in India starting at Rs. 76,990.

http://indianexpress.com/article/technology/gadgets/dell-xps-12-2-in-1-dell-xps-13-india-specs-price/

Nice. I'm planning to purchase a 12-13" laptop but I'm confused between Dell XPS and Lenovo Thinkpad series. I want the best keyboard experience and I have read a lot on Internet that the best keyboard is present in Lenovo Thinkpad series laptops.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock