Cryptocurrency News & Updates

• Thread starter Mr monk
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 3,156
How's the growth bros is it safe to invest now or should I wait till crypto bill pass

Where I can invest

Thanks
If u r interested than time is good for invest
Prices of coin currently down
CHESS
LRC
ANT
COCOS
This coins r good in short time growth
And if u have patience than invest in
Shibu inu
BTT

Shibu inu
NO. NEVER.

If you want to introduce newbies to crypto, YOU SHOULD FIRST MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND WHY DECENTRALISATION IS IMPORTANT. (Not necessarily Decentralised finance, but decentralisation)

Now there will be many resources on the internet, but teachyourselfcrypto.com is a good place for everyone to learn about why decentralisation is important.

If you introduce newbies to crypto through sh#tcoins like Doge and Shiba, the sh#tcoins will only keep going down in value/have pump and dump schemes. And then when they find that they have been dumped hard, they will lose the belief in cryptos in general and will support the media FUD to ban cryptos, which is currently happening full scale here and the government ban is the last thing we want.

My belief is everyone should keep stacking BTC and ETH when available in discount because they are going to grow in the long term. Other coins with a use case can be gambled around.

Lastly, everyone should invest in cryptos after doing some due diligence on their own, which includes not trusting any crypto influencer.

On that note, I had just put up this picture as a WhatsApp status on Saturday morning. This is one of those things people should keep in mind and not refer those below individuals:
ztSBxgv.jpg

My belief is everyone should keep stacking BTC and ETH when available in discount because they are going to grow in the long term. Other coins with a use case can be gambled around.
absolutely right my bro.......dot and bnb are also good

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock