Coolpad Note 3 launched at Rs. 8,999, exclusive to Amazon

• Thread starter Thread starter JoyalHD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 7
  • Views Views: Views 817

JoyalHD

Reaction score
Coolpad has launched the Note 3 smartphone in India for Rs. 8,999. The phone is available exclusively through the Amazon India website. Those who are interested in the phone can register for the first sale of the device which will happen on October 20 at 2:00 pm.
The Coolpad Note 3 was launched in China as the Coolpad Dazen Note 3 . The phone comes with a 5.5-inch HD IPS display. It is powered by a 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 SoC with 3GB LPDDR3 RAM. The Note 3 also comes with 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 64GB via a microSD card. The phone is also 4G capable and comes with a 3000mAh battery.
At the back of the Coolpad Note 3 is a 13MP camera with a 5 Element HD lens while at the front is a 5MP camera. Both the cameras have a CMOS sensor which should improve image quality. It also comes with a fingerprint sensor which Coolpad claims to support 360 degree finger rotation and recognise a print in 0.5 seconds. It also comes with other UI features like multi-window mode, double tap to wake up, as well as smart gesture.
source: Coolpad Note 3 launched at Rs. 8,999, exclusive to Amazon | Digit.in

New and new companies are introducing their handsets in India,everyone knows that India is the largest smartphone market :D :D

kumarvishwas said:
New and new companies are introducing their handsets in India,everyone knows that India is the largest smartphone market :D :D

Yes, but Indians still prefer budget smart-phones to High-End phones like Samsung, Apple or Sony :P

So it's a win-win situation :k

This is the first smart phone with 3gb ram under 10k

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Yes, but Indians still prefer budget smart-phones to High-End phones like Samsung, Apple or Sony :P

So it's a win-win situation :k

Why to spend more when you can get it in cheap also new tech is coming almost every year so your high end smartphone will become obsolete in a year or 2. :P

For example after this fingerprint sensor under Rs 9000 I am expecting Micromax pay (with this fingerprint sensor for authorisation of payment) service like Apple pay or samsung pay under Rs 10,000 micromax phones ;)

Sarkar said:
Why to spend more when you can get it in cheap also new tech is coming almost every year so your high end smartphone will become obsolete in a year or 2. :P

For example after this fingerprint sensor under Rs 9000 I am expecting Micromax pay (with this fingerprint sensor for authorisation of payment) service like Apple pay or samsung pay under Rs 10,000 micromax phones ;)

Hm , i also want to buy a budget smart-phone as My S3 is 2 yrs old ;

Have too many options & so confused :u

Back
Top Bottom