Cloudflare WARP VPN service

sumitroy

Editor-in-chief, OnlyTech
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
WARP is here (sorry it took so long)

pasted-image-0-2.png

If you’ve already installed the 1.1.1.1 App on your device, you may need to update to the latest version in order to get the option to enable Warp.
From a technical perspective, WARP is a VPN. But it is designed for a very different audience than a traditional VPN. WARP is not designed to allow you to access geo-restricted content when you’re traveling. It will not hide your IP address from the websites you visit.
Basic WARP is free. Our first priority is not to make money off of WARP however, we want to grow it to secure every single phone.
The WARP Plus technology is not without cost for us. Routing your traffic over our network often costs us more than if we release it directly to the Internet. To cover those costs we charge a monthly fee — $4.99/month or less — for WARP Plus. The fee depends on the region that you’re

Just installed Wireguard tunnel with warp+ and got a significant improvement in speed with international servers with pings too. Also, websites which are blocked by ISP has been unblocked.

Here are the speedtest with tunneling.

9263050668.png

9263054868.png

9263059230.png

Without Tunneling

9263174307.png

9263193015.png

Last edited:
Today, we are excited to announce Cloudflare WARP for Linux and, across all desktop platforms, the ability to use WARP with single applications instead of your entire device.

Announcing WARP for Linux and Proxy Mode

I completely understand where you're coming from, and I completely understand the cost that goes into providing this service. However, I also know how important it is to have a fast and reliable connection. I believe that the $4.99/month fee is more than fair, especially because it is cheaper than most other similar services.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock