Chromecast

• Thread starter saumya
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,604
To do this you would need a HDMI Composite Converter (HDMI to RCA). HDMI to Composite converter to convert the digital signals to analog and then use an RCA cable to connect to the TV.

As old monitors have no HDMI connections are usually also running at much lower resolutions then 1080p which is what the chromecast is designed for with 480p being possibly but poorly supported, Minimum recomended being 720p.

You will however never get the same result as getting even an used screen with a few years on it that has an HDMI slot since it will actually support the correct reolutions and standards for the chromecast.

Buy Storite Mini HDMI to AV Composite RCA CVbS Video + Audio Converter with Super build Quality comes with 3 Chip set inside for TV PS3 ...
Then I will buy this one and a Chromecast then definitely I will connect my normal TV....
Yes/no pls reply

saumya said:
Buy Storite Mini HDMI to AV Composite RCA CVbS Video + Audio Converter with Super build Quality comes with 3 Chip set inside for TV PS3 ...
Then I will buy this one and a Chromecast then definitely I will connect my normal TV....
Yes/no pls reply

Yes after buying converter, you can connect your normal TV to chromecast. But, you stilll need a wifi connection to connect your chromecast.

Actually I connect my android mobile to normal TV and watch YouTube video browsing miror all the mobile features My normal tv
I have no HDMI /USB port in my TV or mobile then how to connect.
So I decide to buy a Chromecast & converter then easily acesss all these things my TV I f is possible .....?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock