• Thread starter Thread starter Anirudha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24
  • Views Views: Views 2,592

Anirudha

Banned
Reaction score
Chris Jericho Returns to WWE Raw; Begins New Program w/ Major Name
Chris Jericho made his highly anticipated return to Monday Night Raw this week, chrashing The Miz's party as he was making a return of his own. Jericho hit Miz with the Codebreaker, but while he began to cycle through his signature catchphrases, he was attacked by the Wyatt Family!

Luke Harper and Eric Rowan took turns beating up Jericho, before Bray Wyatt himself joined the action and took out the former Undisputed Champion with Sister Abigail. It is expected that Bray Wyatt will face Chris Jericho at next month's WWE Battleground PPV.

Chris Jericho Returns to WWE Raw to Face Bray Wyatt - Wrestlezone

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Miz Returns to WWE Raw Tonight; Is He a Heel or Babyface?

All night long WWE has been teasing the return of a former WWE Champion and "multi-platform entertainment Superstar". The Miz officially made his return to Monday Night Raw and good news – he's definitely a heel again.

The Miz called himself a "Hollywood star" that was bigger than the WWE, and ranted about a lack of respect from the fans, prior to being interrupted by a returning Chris Jericho. While Miz was quickly silenced by a Codebreaker courtesy of Y2J, the big news is that the former WrestleMania main eventer will be working as a heel once again. He has been working several live events over the past few weeks, boasting about his success in "Marine 4" and preparing for his return to television.

The Miz Returns to WWE Raw Following Marine 4 Filming - Wrestlezone

Karan Rockz said:
Kurt Angle returning to WWE in this december.:ohya

Where did u got this news bro ? :sp
I dont think, its a certainity, although his TNA contract is up by October this yr.

shawl_who said:
Where did u got this news bro ? :sp
I dont think, its a certainity, although his TNA contract is up by October this yr.

Stephanie Mcmahon is in talk with Kurt Angle and his TNA contract is expiring in October after that he will come back to WWE.:ohya
Source-Read in Yahoo TV UK site 2 months ago but forgot to post it here.:shy:(

Hmmm... if it happens, it wud be gr8.... :tup

I want to hear d chants once again of "You suck" on his entrance music ;)

so am I.. really missing Kurt Angle in WWE..

Expecting Angle vs Cena...

Back
Top Bottom