• Thread starter Thread starter ABCDEFGH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5
  • Views Views: Views 1,038

ABCDEFGH

Reaction score
Chris Gayle faces fresh sexism allegations after latest interview

prv_640bc_1463827322.jpg

Chris Gayle, West Indies batsman who sparked a sexism scandal in January after flirting with a female broadcaster on live television, fanned the flames yet again in an interview touching on s#x, women and equality.

Gayle, one of the biggest stars in world cricket, faces fresh allegations of sexism after the British newspaper Times published an interview on Saturday (May 21) where the Jamaican boasted about his "very, very big bat" and asked Charlotte Edwardes, the female journalist if she had ever had a threesome.

According to the article published, a self-confessed 'joker', Gayle claims to have a 'very, very big bat, the biggest in the wooooorld", before adding, "You think you could lift it? You'd need two hands."

"He asks how many black men I've 'had', goading me when I deflect the question, and whether I've ever had a 't'eesome' -- 'I bet you have. Tell me'," Edwardes wrote in her piece.

The West Indies batsman also claimed that the women threw themselves at him because he believes, he was "damn good-looking".

The interview took place in Bangalore, where Gayle has been playing with the Royal Challengers Bangalore in the Indian Premier League.

Speaking on equality for women, Gayle said women should have and did have equality. "They have more than equality. Women can do what they want. Jamaican women are very vocal. They will let you know what time is it, for sure," he said.

The 36-year-old father of one, however added, "Women should please their man."

"When he comes home, food is on the table. Serious. You ask your husband what he likes and then you make it," Gayle said, according to the report.

Gayle made headlines for all the wrong reasons in January earlier this year, attempting to flirt with Mel McLaughlin, Australian television reporter, in a live interview during a Big Bash League game.

During the interview after his dismissal, Gayle said, "Your eyes are beautiful, hopefully we can win this game and then we can have a drink after as well," before adding the infamous comment, "Don't blush, baby," that sparked a widespread controversy.

The cricketer was slapped a fine of AUD 10,000 by his franchise Melbourne Renegades for his remarks.

Chris Gayle faces fresh sexism allegations after latest interview | Cricbuzz.com

Intolerance is Every where and people is only debating in India. Don't know why praising a woman is sexism. [emoji19]

It is just done to gain free Advt.
Why always female journalist take interviews of Gayle even if all know that he flirts with girls

I am damn sure Gayle doesn't have a media manager as he doesn't know what to say and what not to say in media. The big bat refers to Penis, who says such words in interviews and a woman should ask his husband what he likes, is she a slave or your wife ? Looks like after the baby he is getting bored with his partner and trying to explore new options.

Sunil and Ravi (in)directly referring to this in the commentary box.
Gayle's bat had some problem

"So there seems to be some problem with Gayle's bat. He uses a "big" Bat. " :hehe

Back
Top Bottom