Seeking Help Cheapest option to get genuine Windows 10?

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,285

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi All,

One of my friend is on legitimate Windows 7. He didn't upgrade to Windows 10 during the free upgrade period. He is now facing several issues including frequent BSOD with his desktop. Now that the support ended for 7, he wants to upgrade to 10. What's the best and cheapest way to get this done? Any variant of Windows 10 (Home or Pro) is Ok. Please post your suggestions. Thanks for your help in advance.

Ask your friend to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10. It might get activated. If it doesn't then try to activate Windows 10 using the Windows 7 key.

Here's how you can still get a free Windows 10 upgrade | ZDNet
Microsoft's free upgrade offer for Windows 10 ended almost four years ago, but no one told the people who run the Windows activation servers. As a result, you can still upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 and claim a free digital license for the latest Windows 10 version, without being forced to jump through any hoops.

Also , you can fish around international websites of eBay, wherein sellers sell at $1.5, completely genuine copy and activated without any problems I have been using them.

What's the difference between home and pro bro?

pIEHDX8.png

We did this on Saturday, and it was successful. Total upgrade took 5 hours. It failed the first time with a memory exception and we had to take out one of the RAM to get through that. Other than that it went well.
I have win10 Licence home edition, should I go for updation of win10 Pof. edition with Rs.299 offer?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock