Sad News Centre plans to impose GST on basic Needs like Milk, Vegetables, Education and Hospitals

Ashok L

Reaction score
I just read in a News portal that Central is planning to bring vegetables, milk, education under GST policy due to cash crunch. As economy is declining, GST returns to government have been reduced. So in order to compensate the cash crunch in government reserves. Government is planning to impose GST to basic needs of human like Milk, Vegetables etc., The decision on this is to be decided on GST council to be held on 18th Dec.

I don't know whether this news is true or not but red on news portal.

Source:பால், காய்கறி, பழங்களுக்கு GST வசூலிக்க அரசு பரிசீலனை..! கவலைக்கிடத்தில் பொருளாதாரம்..!

Fake news or real, one thing is sure - this government & its Finance Minister is clueless of what is happening & what should be done. They are behaving like monkeys trying to put out a fire by peeing on wrong sources of fire.

Fake news or real, one thing is sure - this government & its Finance Minister is clueless of what is happening & what should be done. They are behaving like monkeys trying to put out a fire by peeing on wrong sources of fire.
Well said.

Yes they can impose 2% gst on packaged milk, vegetables (super stores), food etc. But they also have to withdraw subsidy from rail tickets completely and Lpg (if income more than 30k per month). They are wasting too much money and selling them to private company, even rail..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock