OTF Exclusive Manchester City are the Champions of Carabao Cup - 2021

Not sure how Chelsea hierarchy will see this latest setback for Lampard.But with so many new players and no pressn. i hope he is given ample time to integrate the new additions into the squad.From his side though he needs to be more consistent in team selections and not running the players onto ground in pretty much very first month of the ssn.Werner has played 360 mins and Mount 450 mins so far.This is way too much for players in the 1st month of ssn. with literally no pre ssn.Also,Werner is grossly mis-utilized at LW posn.

Not sure how Chelsea hierarchy will see this latest setback for Lampard.But with so many new players and no pressn. i hope he is given ample time to integrate the new additions into the squad.From his side though he needs to be more consistent in team selections and not running the players onto ground in pretty much very first month of the ssn.Werner has played 360 mins and Mount 450 mins so far.This is way too much for players in the 1st month of ssn. with literally no pre ssn.Also,Werner is grossly mis-utilized at LW posn.
Losing a match where you don't have the ability to win is completely understandable. It won't hurt much. But losing matches because of bad tactics, underperforming and bad selection will hurt so much. This whole season same thing is repeating again and again. Against Arsenal in FA cup, Against Liverpool or westbrom or even spurs. We lost because of Lampard! I won't blame any player or those passed missed by us yesterday. Lampard should learn something from his teacher Jose, how he subbed on Kane on 70 th minutes, his tactical awareness and all! Jose understand the capacity of human body compare to FL!

I still believe we could have won that FA cup match and draw Home match against Liverpool. Even after they pressed is so hard, we didn't conceded any goal. Even yesterday we played better in 1st half. But the key was to sub Mount half time and bring in Kai! Mount was invisible on field after 60 minutes. He was so exhausted. One can see that from just TV. But then...

till now no idea colors infinity hd show below matches or not.
because their social media handle update info after 7 pm.

but hope liverpool vs arsenal match live on colors infinity hd cause they are home of arsenal tv

Losing a match where you don't have the ability to win is completely understandable. It won't hurt much. But losing matches because of bad tactics, underperforming and bad selection will hurt so much. This whole season same thing is repeating again and again. Against Arsenal in FA cup, Against Liverpool or westbrom or even spurs. We lost because of Lampard! I won't blame any player or those passed missed by us yesterday. Lampard should learn something from his teacher Jose, how he subbed on Kane on 70 th minutes, his tactical awareness and all! Jose understand the capacity of human body compare to FL!
I agree but i wish Lampard never learns from Jose of Post Madrid time.Anyway if someone asks me i can't think of a single player who has actually improved under Lampard in his 15 months at club,neither he has been able to create a system which hides the weaknesses of his squad.It was same with Sarri too.Conte on the other hand atleast in his 1st ssn overcome the problems with astute coaching. I don't think Lampard is going to last beyond this ssn. if he doesn't gets top 4 this time too.And for heaven's sake i hope he finds some consistency in selections and tactics

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock