Can anyone tell me what is wifi direct

• Thread starter Thread starter karansembhi2010
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4
  • Views Views: Views 951
a screenshot from my mobile...

Screenshot_2013_09_02_11_55_12.png

Wi-Fi Direct[TRADE MARK SIGN] is a wireless technology that enables Wi-Fi Direct devices to connect directly to one another. This means that users on the go can print documents, share data, sync files, and display information from notebooks and netbooks, as well as from devices like smartphones and tablets. Products certified Wi-Fi Direct can connect to other wireless devices without joining a traditional wireless network or Wi-Fi[REGISTERED SIGN] hotspot.

Also check this: http://m.samsung.com/us/support/supportOwnersHowToGuidePopup.do?howto_guide_seq=5620&prd_ia_cd=N0000003&map_seq=34084

Bapun Raz said:
Wi-Fi Direct[TRADE MARK SIGN] is a wireless technology that enables Wi-Fi Direct devices to connect directly to one another. This means that users on the go can print documents, share data, sync files, and display information from notebooks and netbooks, as well as from devices like smartphones and tablets. Products certified Wi-Fi Direct can connect to other wireless devices without joining a traditional wireless network or Wi-Fi[REGISTERED SIGN] hotspot.

Also check this: What is Wi-Fi Direct™, and how do I use it on my Samsung Galaxy S® II? : | Samsung
thanks sir

Back
Top Bottom