BSNL Reduces SIM Replacement Cost 50 Percent for a Limited Period

Ok guys found 1 BSNL exchange 20km away from my home. Is sim card available on all exchange office? And heard very bad story on Google about BSNL office employees that they r lazy give non sense excuses to not do their work like they don't have sim bla bla...

Ok guys found 1 BSNL exchange 20km away from my home. Is sim card available on all exchange office? And heard very bad story on Google about BSNL office employees that they r lazy give non sense excuses to not do their work like they don't have sim bla bla...
It depends on that exchange itself. It may be available, may not be. Usually they have. If you get their number someway, call and confirm before going.

Bro here in rajasthan many local shop also sell BSNL sim. You should try at local shop also in there.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock