BSNL launches new 4 Mbps Unlimited Broadband plan BBG Combo ULD 1599

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Telecom PSU Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) introduces one new unlimited Broadband plan ‘BBG Combo ULD 1599’ with the features of ‘24 Hrs unlimited free calls (local + STD) to any network in India’ and 4 Mbps speed with FUP for prospective Broadband customer on promotional basis for a period of 90 days in all Telecom circles.

BSNL authority is going to introduce one unlimited broadband plan ‘BBG Combo ULD 1599’ with FUP for its prospective/ existing customers in all Telecom circles . The plan ‘BBG Combo ULD 1599’ is a special unlimited plan with FUP of 40 GB and having main feature is ‘24 Hrs unlimited free calls (local + STD) to any network in India’, will be introduced on promotional basis for a period of 90 days for the BB customers w.e.f. 17/11/2016.

The details of plans are as follows:-

This new Broadband Plans will be available in annual, two years & three years payment options with some discounts. This plan is with unlimited 24 Hrs free calls to any network in India.

Since all the DSL plans are available on FTTH with same tariff, the above BB plan shall also be available on FTTH with same tariff.

This offer shall be applicable w.e.f. 17/11/2016 in All Telecom circles only on promotional basis for 90 days.

BSNL introduces a new Broadband plan ‘BBG Combo ULD 1599’ with 24 Hrs unlimited free calls (local + STD) in all the circles on Promotional Basi...

Better to go with BBG Combo ULD 1495 plan. First i thought truly unlimited 4Mbps without any FUP.

Bapun Raz said:
Better to go with BBG Combo ULD 1495 plan. First i thought truly unlimited 4Mbps without any FUP.

But bro, in that plan no free unlimited calls to any network in India, only 250 that too BSNL to BSNL only.

If you guys can bear 2Mbps speed, go for BBG Combo ULD 1199 ; Unlimited 2Mbps + Unlimited All India Calls.

Prathamesh said:
But bro, in that plan no free unlimited calls to any network in India, only 250 that too BSNL to BSNL only.

If you guys can bear 2Mbps speed, go for BBG Combo ULD 1199 ; Unlimited 2Mbps + Unlimited All India Calls.
Yes bro, thats a plus point of this plan but many unlimited mobile call plans. So would have been good for them who use BB only for browsing and downloading.

Waste plan.bsnl 1199 plan is better than this.bsnl should give 4mbps full unlimited without fup
Whats use of 40gb fup in additional 400 rupees

Wrost Plan

I am Using Better Plan at Less Price.
4 mbps Till 50 GB Than 1 mbps @ 999 RS.
500 BSNL To BSNL Calls & Free Night Calls With Full Day Free Sunday.

mgparmar18plus said:
Wrost Plan

I am Using Better Plan at Less Price.
4 mbps Till 50 GB Than 1 mbps @ 999 RS.
500 BSNL To BSNL Calls & Free Night Calls With Full Day Free Sunday.

Yours is a location/SSA specific plan where they want customers. The above plans are for all.

I am using BBG ULD 1275 + 200 minimum charges + 15% tax that comes around 1700 rupees monthly , 4 mbPS till 30 GB

I was using 1495 plan ,but here in Odisha it costs 1650 rupees for the same that makes this plan good for odisha

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock