Good News Brought Panasonic Eluga Ray 550 smartphone

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 2,098
Pls give review afterwards
Okay!
I would not say congratulations to you since it is for your uncle and you are not going to use it.

Dislike at first sight: Speaker on back side. If we keep it on table, voice won't be louder.
I understood ur point about back side speaker but, i've used redmi prime, redmi note 3, etc phone which had speaker at back but they gives proper sound.
And, I'm going to use it as i've joint family 😅
Does it have an IR blaster?
it's not mi!

@hike Bro, Good Purchase. (y) Have you used a Panasonic before ? What was your main reason for choosing it ?
Personaly I like Panasonic Guys, they are matures & professional people. Way back in the days when mobiles came to the market, I had Panasonic GD95 (Silver) :phone:. It had some very cool features which were not present in order company phones at that time. The phone is still with me in working condition.

Do share your review after use. By the way Nice Pics you Posted ....:tup:

Okay!

I understood ur point about back side speaker but, i've used redmi prime, redmi note 3, etc phone which had speaker at back but they gives proper sound.
And, I'm going to use it as i've joint family 😅

it's not mi!
I think IR blasters use to first come on Panasonic phones.

@hike Bro, Good Purchase. (y) Have you used a Panasonic before ? What was your main reason for choosing it ?
no its guest phone. Actually reason for this was its price and finance interest. Its not my choice but it has mature battery and its first smartphone of my uncle do just took it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock