Brock Lesnar Quit's WWE

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score
Brock Lesnar was extended an invitation to explain his shocking assault on WWE COO Triple H, but Brock was nowhere to be found Monday night on Raw SuperShow. Instead, Brock's representative, Paul Heyman, came out to the ring to address his client's feelings and read a statement from Lesnar.

Heyman stated Brock was maligned and underappreciated by the WWE audience since day one, and that especially holds true for corporate management. Heyman also said Brock feels betrayed because his contract demands were not met, and that he deserves to feel that way because he's the only man to ever win the WWE Championship, the UFC heavyweight championship and an NCAA Division I wrestling championship. Heyman claimed that, above all else, Brock is an "honest man," since he vowed that he would hurt people in WWE and he did.

Heyman said Brock asked him to personally appear and read a statement. In the written address, Brock took shots at Triple H, saying the WWE COO is jealous of him, and expressed anger at how he has been treated in WWE. The statement concluded with a stunning revelation: Brock has quit WWE and "will never be coming back."

Source

iS THAT ME said:
Haa...he is scared of an a** kicking by HHH or Undertaker !

LOL ya ........He didn't thought he will loss the match with Cena ..... after losing match who will agree to his rules 500million$ pm as salary,Vince Private jet,No fine if he kick any ref,face of raw so he said he quits

The Brock - Cena build up was huge.
This storyline is the most exciting & tempting for me after attitude era.
I like the Fight between cena-brock in Extreme rules :tup
Brock is great wrestler but with limited skill on mike.
Chances are wwe will bring him back soon.

mystic said:
The Brock - Cena build up was huge.
This storyline is the most exciting & tempting for me after attitude era.
I like the Fight between cena-brock in Extreme rules :tup
Brock is great wrestler but with limited skill on mike.
Chances are wwe will bring him back soon.

He will be back soon.........HHH vs Lesnar might happen too

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock