Bound For Glory to Be First Wrestling PPV to Air Live in India

Devesh

Reaction score
TNA's Bound For Glory will be the first wrestling PPV to air live on TV in India. TNA's Indian broadcast partner Sony Six has announced that TNA Bound For Glory will air live and for free in India. The show will air at 5:30 AM on October 21st in India (due to time differences). That will cause it to air in the country fifteen and a half hours before the first airing of the final Impact before Bound for Glory.

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/299757/Bound-For-Glory-to-Be-First-Wrestling-PPV-to-Air-Live-in-India.htm

TNA is not the same as it used to be.
For some time, TNA was giving a tough competition to WWE, but now all the WWE refugee stars in TNA have retired or are just too old.

Earlier, Kevin Nash, scott hall, hulk hogan, booker t, RVD, r-truth, scott steiner, ric steiner, parry saturn, etc were all providing some credibility to TNA.

Now we have buh buh ray dudley as their champion. :lol
Apart from Kurt angle an Sting ( age: 54) there are no big stars in TNA right now.

While booker, nash have left wrestling, RVD,TRUTH are back in wwe.

Re: RE: Bound For Glory to Be First Wrestling PPV to Air Live in India

shawl_who said:
TNA is not the same as it used to be.
For some time, TNA was giving a tough competition to WWE, but now all the WWE refugee stars in TNA have retired or are just too old.

Earlier, Kevin Nash, scott hall, hulk hogan, booker t, RVD, r-truth, scott steiner, ric steiner, parry saturn, etc were all providing some credibility to TNA.

Now we have buh buh ray dudley as their champion. :lol
Apart from Kurt angle an Sting ( age: 54) there are no big stars in TNA right now.

While booker, nash have left wrestling, RVD,TRUTH are back in wwe.

I hardly watch TNA. The best superstar there is Kurt Angle. I still believe WWE is the best in the business..

But shawl bro what about that abusing language.

How will SIX cut that abusing language in the live telecast.

Devesh said:
But shawl bro what about that abusing language.

How will SIX cut that abusing language in the live telecast.

Yeah.. quite a valid point. I m also wondering how ll they remove those words if its a real time live feed. :hehe :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock