Good News Bought Apple Airpods Pro

kumarvishwas

Contributor
Reaction score
Bought Airpods Pro to accompany my iPhone, was a hard decision as I know Airpods Pro 2 are coming this year with new design and new addiitions but hard to wait till last quarter of the year.

Was confused where to buy from as on Flipkart Amazon everywhere people have complained of receiving fake airpods and on Apple online store no discounts are available, so checked on Tata Cliq and bought from there due to two reasons:
1. Seller was Tata Cliq itself.
2. Deliveries are done by Blue Dart which is quite reliable.

Got it for Rs.18400 as it was selling at 20890 but got instant discount of Rs.2500 using SBI CC.

Received today and checked if it is fake or genuine, serial numbers were matching on Box/Invoice/About(iPhone) and Airpods got updated to latest update starting with 4 something while intially software versiom was 3 something, I think fake one's can't update to new firmware's.

Only doubt I faced was on first auto connecting to iPhone it showed me limited warranty upto 17 Dec, 2022 which was wrong as I purchased these on 3rd Jan,2022 so contacted Apple and they asked me to update purchase date on Apple Coverage Check website and asked to refresh bluetooth settings after which warranty started showing correctly under Bluetooth settings also.

wtwa3zP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock