Seeking Help Bit confused choosing Type C USB Cable?

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 779

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey hi guys I'm just looking for a type C USB Cable and i found one also from my favorite brand called Mivi but it's suggesting me two different cable from same company but different sizes. Irony is that the price is also same?
HELP me which I should choose?

Hey hi guys I'm just looking for a type C USB Cable and i found one also from my favorite brand called Mivi but it's suggesting me two different cable from same company but different sizes. Irony is that the price is also same?
HELP me which I should choose?

Don't know if you noticed but they're the same only exception being the length. Buy which suits your needs. If you think you need the longer one then definitely get it. Mrp of the longer one is higher than short one so that's more value for money imo.

Don't know if you noticed but they're the same only exception being the length. Buy which suits your needs. If you think you need the longer one then definitely get it. Mrp of the longer one is higher than short one so that's more value for money imo.
This is not way it looks like 😏

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock