Bengaluru Water Tanker Driver Won Mr. Asia Title & Proved That Nothing Is Impossible

santosh

Banned
Reaction score
Success comes to those who are passionate as well as committed towards their goals in life and who don’t give up their dreams even in the hardest of times and G Balakrishna is the perfect example for the earlier statement.

G Balakrishna (25) is also known as ‘Arnold Schwarzenegger Of Whitfield’ and has won Mr. Asia 2016 at the Phil-Asia bodybuilding championships that took place in Philippines.

Before this, he won Mr. Universe Under-24’ junior in Germany and ‘Mr. Universe’ 2014 in the world championship held in Athens.

However, he has achieved all this while working as a water tanker driver to meet his daily expenses. Balakrishna was very young when his father died so he took up the job of water tanker driver but still he made sure that he practices at home for six hours daily.

He has been imparted training by Punjab’s Munish Kumar and Mumbai’s Sangram Chougla.

Recently in an interview to “The Hindu”, he said,

“I am maintaining my position with a rich daily diet that includes 750 g of chicken, 25 eggs, 300 g of rice, 200 g of vegetables along with fish for extra protein and fruits”.

The biggest hurdle that Balakrishna is facing is financial support but it doesn’t seem that it will make any effect on his passion for bodybuilding. In his words,

“Despite winning the championship, my worry will always be of funds. With no government support, I still struggle to participate in bodybuilding championships outside the country.”

This Bengaluru Water Tanker Driver Won Mr. Asia Title & Proved That Nothing Is Impossible - Rajnikant V/s CID Jokes

Reactions: Omi
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock