Google Gemini (formerly Google Bard)

We’re ready to introduce the next generation: Gemini 1.5. It shows dramatic improvements across a number of dimensions and 1.5 Pro achieves comparable quality to 1.0 Ultra, while using less compute.

Gemini app is currently not supported in India. If you want to use it,
• Go to the mobile's default apps and select Google as the device/digital assistant app.

•Then open main Google app, tap profile picture on the top right
then tap on settings -- > Google assistant --> Languages --> then select English (United States) .

• Then back--> scroll down --> tap on Digital assistants from Google --> select Gemini --> tap on switch
[ If you don't see "Digital assistants from Google" option then clear Google from recent app and check If there is any update of the google app.]
• When everything is complete you will see Gemini app shortcut icon on mobile app screen. Then tap on it and allow terms and conditions to use Gemini.

** You can switch back to Assistant from Gemini at any time.

Gemini app is currently not supported in India. If you want to use it,
• Go to the mobile's default apps and select Google as the device/digital assistant app.

•Then open main Google app, tap profile picture on the top right
then tap on settings -- > Google assistant --> Languages --> then select English (United States) .

• Then back--> scroll down --> tap on Digital assistants from Google --> select Gemini --> tap on switch
[ If you don't see "Digital assistants from Google" option then clear Google from recent app and check If there is any update of the google app.]
• When everything is complete you will see Gemini app shortcut icon on mobile app screen. Then tap on it and allow terms and conditions to use Gemini.

** You can switch back to Assistant from Gemini at any time.
No Sir, My Google Assistant Language is set to English (India) and Hindi. Still I get prompt to enable Gemini which I access Assistant on Oneplus ( pro

No Sir, My Google Assistant Language is set to English (India) and Hindi. Still I get prompt to enable Gemini which I access Assistant on Oneplus ( pro
Google is trying to publish it in every country, in every language.

Starting today, Duet AI for Google Workspace will now be Gemini for Google Workspace, giving customers access to Google’s most capable AI models. As part of this update, Gemini will be built into the Workspace apps that millions of customers use every day. Gemini for Workspace will also include a new standalone experience that allows users to chat with Gemini and features enterprise-grade data protections. This new experience begins rolling out today.

Conversations will be reviewed by humans
Screenshot-20240407-200942-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock