• Replies Replies: Replies 19
  • Views Views: Views 3,961
Reaction score
"Australian Open 2016"
Coming Soon January
2016 Live And Exclusive
Only On Sony Six

502uqNw.jpg

RE: "Australian Open 2016" Coming Soon January 2016 Live And Exclusive Only...

only sony six.it is dual feed or not.

RE: "Australian Open 2016" Coming Soon January 2016 Live And Exclusive Only On Sony Six

Telecasting in six and six :hd ..

RE: "Australian Open 2016" Coming Soon January 2016 Live And Exclusive Only On Sony Six

Thanks for the Update :tup

sailaxman bro,thank y. but i want to know that like wimbledon open star sports air dual feed ie one game in one channel and anotther game in other channel at the same time.neo sports do at the same.so I want to know is sony six will do the same?if do which two channels will do?

mithu said:
sailaxman bro,thank y. but i want to know that like wimbledon open star sports air dual feed ie one game in one channel and anotther game in other channel at the same time.neo sports do at the same.so I want to know is sony six will do the same?if do which two channels will do?

I think six wouldn't do that but not sure .. We have to wait for till EPG get updated ..

"Australian Open 2016"
Starts January 18th
2016 Live And Exclusive
Only On Sony Six
#HomeOfTennis

JYrWSUL.jpg

RE: "Australian Open 2016" Starts January 18th 2016 Live And Exclusive Only On Sony Six

Hope they don't block the important ATP 1000 events like TEN used to do.

RE: "Australian Open 2016" Starts January 18th 2016 Live And Exclusive Only On Sony Six

"Australian Open 2016"
Starts January 18th - 31st
Live And Exclusive Only On
Sony Six,Sony SixHD And Sony Kix

q7UdxyG.jpg

dlbbOpE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom