Asus launches three new Zenbook with Windows 10

• Thread starter Thread starter kumarvishwas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 0
  • Views Views: Views 684

kumarvishwas

Contributor
Reaction score
Asus launches three new Zenbook with Windows 10 at a starting price of Rs 55,490

Asus has announced the launch of three new Zenbook series notebooks running Windows 10 in India. The new notebooks include Zenbook UX303UB, UX305UA and Zenbook UX305CA. The Asus Zenbook UX305UA comes with latest six-generation Intel Core i5 and i7 processor while UX305CA is powered by Core M processor. The new laptops measure only 0.7-inch at its thickest point and uses a metal finish like other Zenbook series devices.
Asus Zenbooks come with an option of up to 8GB RAM and also have an option for 2GB NVIDIA GT940m discrete graphics. The laptops also feature Bang & Olufsen audio technology along with a backlit keyboard. “The Indian consumers are increasingly moving towards Ultrabooks and the featherweight ZenBook UX303UB is a real performer that redefines ultraportable segment with its svelte design. Ultrabooks are made for users’ on-the-go and the UX303UB is a perfect device that gets that job done and will never slow the user down. With this, we want to make sure that we deliver the same premium computing experience with the performance they need, at a more affordable price point,” said Peter Chang, Region Head – South Asia & India Country Manager, ASUS. The Asus UX305CA is priced at Rs 55,490 while the UX303UB model will retail for Rs 71,490. The Asus Zenbook UX305UA with Core i5 processor is priced at Rs 74,190.

See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/technology/gadgets/asus-launches-three-new-zenbook-with-windows-10-at-a-starting-price-of-rs-55490/#sthash.sFm1BNNe.dpuf

Back
Top Bottom