Asus Announces Diwali Offers on Zenfone 3 Smartphone, Laptops And More

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Asus today announced its Diwali offer on its products. The company will offer 100 lucky consumers 100% cashback voucher on the purchase of a Zenfone 3 between October 18 and 22. In addition, another 100 people will also get the chance to win an ASUS ZenPower.

To be eligible for the offer, consumers have to buy a Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL & ZE552KL models) specifically from any Asus authorized partners and register. Selected through a lucky draw, the winners will get the cash they spent on the purchase completely back in the form of a voucher, thus winning a free Zenfone 3 in the process, as well as a chance to win an ASUS ZenPower. The last date to register for the offer is November 4.

The offer also extends to the notebook buyers as they can avail the gifts worth Rs 11,000 by paying a nominal cost. Also the customers will be able to avail interest free EMI offers on purchase of all Core series products (i3/i5/i7 & Core m) during the offer timeframe.

The Diwali offer has a special association for ‘Republic of Gamers’, its flagship gaming series where in a buyer stands a chance to win gifts worth Rs 10,600 which includes Microsoft Xbox One Controller worth Rs 4000.

Asus Announces Diwali Offers on Zenfone 3 Smartphone, Laptops And More - News18

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock