Discussion Asur | Voot Select Original

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 3,276
Good enough but not worth the high ratings. It should be 6.8/10.
Yeah.. 6.8 seems right.. Max it deserves is 7.5

Special Ops is also not as great as people are saying it is. I would give it a 6.3... max 7.

Just now finished Asur!

• Casting was good but those negative character were clearly visible in dark side.
  • Arshad and Barun did really well but, both the female lead were not justifying the role specially one that play Barun wife.
  • Story was not that much strong which is need to be in today's Indian Series. As Sacred Games, Mirzapur, Special Ops, etc.
  • In beginning story rises very well, in middle it become intresting and second last episode it just lost it track and at the end all disaster happen.
  • Bad part was that they didn't completed story and also as of now no twist was left. They might built the new one. Might be Barun wife playing actress turns negative this time.
According to my point of view Voot should launched this series for free instead of subscription to add traffic to app. As of now very few people know about app and this Select concept for this series is not digestive.

I'll give 5.5/10

asur web series now on kannada language
VWdoRCq.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock