Seeking Help Any steps to disable Corona and Banking fraud announcements on outgoing calls?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 2,020

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Airtel here being oversmart making me listen to either corona or banking fraud advisory every other calls. I have low blood sugar I am already irritated a lot. After 20 days I can't bear this anymore. This is harming me a lot. I am stuck with Airtel as Jio is bad outside of my own area and Vodafone has poor coverage at my place. Please help! On Jio I asked my friends and relatives to activate caller tunes. What's the solution for Airtel?

I don't think there is an option to deactivate covid advisory on any operator, what I do is disconnect first call and 2nd time it rings regularly instead of that message. Banking fraud message occurs very rarely for me, maybe activating full DND can help with that or register a complaint through twitter.

I don't think there is an option to deactivate covid advisory on any operator, what I do is disconnect first call and 2nd time it rings regularly instead of that message. Banking fraud message occurs very rarely for me, maybe activating full DND can help with that or register a complaint through twitter.
My full DND is already activated. Maybe I will try writing them a mail or it's better to switch to Jio for calls and Airtel for data. Will only use Airtel at no coverage area for now.

Airtel here being oversmart making me listen to either corona or banking fraud advisory every other calls. I have low blood sugar I am already irritated a lot. After 20 days I can't bear this anymore. This is harming me a lot. I am stuck with Airtel as Jio is bad outside of my own area and Vodafone has poor coverage at my place. Please help! On Jio I asked my friends and relatives to activate caller tunes. What's the solution for Airtel?
I have found a little helpful solution...
As soon as u dial number the covid msg starts...quickly disconnect the call and dial again...Most of the time u get ringing...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock