Android KitKat is the next version of android

• Thread starter Thread starter jayanji
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11
  • Views Views: Views 1,913

jayanji

Reaction score
Prepare for a sweet new treat

Android is the operating system that powers over 1 billion smartphones and tablets. Since these devices make our lives so sweet, each Android version is named after a dessert: Cupcake, Donut, Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, and Jelly Bean. As everybody finds it difficult to stay away from chocolate we decided to name the next version of Android after one of our favorite chocolate treats, Kitkat[REGISTERED SIGN]!
jadaje5y.jpg

This name is far better than KLP. :tup

kitkat1.jpg

Last year someone at Google suggested that the next version be called KitKat and then Google reached out to Nestle who agreed within 24 hours. What is interesting is that the deal does not involve any money.

According to a BBC report, Nestle now plans to deliver more than 50 million chocolate bars featuring the Android mascot to shops in 19 markets, including the UK, US, Brazil, India, Japan and Russia. Since Hershey’s owns the KitKat brand in the US, an agreement has also been made with them to promote Android.

Read More: Android KitKat: How social media buzz made Nestle the big winner - Firstpost

HELLO I WANT INFORMATION I HAVE SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 WITH 4.1.2 JELLY BEAM VERSION AND I WANT INFORMATION WHEN THEY LUNCH 4.4 KITKAT VERSION THEN CAN I ABLE TO UPDATE MY SMARTPHONE VERSION 4.1.2 TO 4.4 OR NOT

karansembhi2010 said:
HELLO I WANT INFORMATION I HAVE SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 WITH 4.1.2 JELLY BEAM VERSION AND I WANT INFORMATION WHEN THEY LUNCH 4.4 KITKAT VERSION THEN CAN I ABLE TO UPDATE MY SMARTPHONE VERSION 4.1.2 TO 4.4 OR NOT

Note 2 will get the update :)

I think the beneficiary is nestle
The Kitkat brand is dead this deal will give a new life to Kitkat :-)

Back
Top Bottom