Amazon to take on Flipkart’s Big Billion Day with Great Indian Festival from 1-5 Oct

prasad1979

Reaction score
Amazon to take on Flipkart’s Big Billion Day with Great Indian Festival from 1-5 Oct
Amazon will host the Great Indian Festival from 1 to 5 October, which coincides with the Flipkart’s Big Billion Day sale being held from 2-6 October

[size=medium]Amazon’s India unit threw down the gauntlet to online marketplace Flipkart on Thursday and said it would host its annual sales event, the Great Indian Festival, around the same time that Flipkart intends to host its Big Billion Day (BBD) sale, setting the stage for the biggest showdown in Indian e-commerce.

On Thursday, Amazon said it would host the Great Indian Festival from 1 to 5 October, which coincides with the BBD sale, which is being held from 2-6 October.
[/size]

[size=medium]Source:[/size]
[size=medium]Amazon to take on Flipkart’s Big Billion Day with Great Indian Festival from 1-5 Oct - Livemint[/size]

I hope I can get WD Passport Ultra 1 TB HDD under 4K and some other great products from both :)

kumarvishwas said:
I hope I can get WD Passport Ultra 1 TB HDD under 4K and some other great products from both :)
Bro, i had purchased wd elements 1tb for 3800 six months back. It will be great if you can get hands on passpkrt ultra under 4k.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock