ALT Balaji to soon launch 32 new shows

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
ALT Balaji, the OTT platform of Balaji Telefilms, is gearing up to launch 32 new shows in various Indian languages such as Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati and Punjabi.

Some of these shows are ‘Maya Thirrai’, ‘Ragini MMS 2.2’, ‘Dhimaner Dinkaal’, ‘Selfiewali PM’, ‘Judaai’, ‘Punchbeat’, ‘Bose’, ‘Kehne Ko Humsafar Hai’, ‘Broken’, ‘Kapoors’, ‘Four Play’, ‘Girlgiri’, ‘Bandhan’, ‘Home’, ‘Vanity Fair’, ‘CyberSquad’, ‘Mehrunisa’, ‘Cover Girl’, ‘EK Bhoot’, ‘The Mirza Girls’, ‘Dysfunctional’, ‘Mafia’, ‘Mangalyaan’ and ‘Kali’. The shows span genres such as comedy, drama, thriller, horror and biography.

ALT Balaji will release new shows every fortnight for its viewers to binge-watch. The content is created by some of the best talent of the Indian entertainment industry, including critically acclaimed directors and actors. These artists include Nagesh Kukunoor, Juhi Chawla, Nimrat Kaur, Rajkumar Rao, Hansal Mehta, Sakshi Tanwar, Ram Kapoor, Atul Kulkarni, Sameer Soni, Yudhishtar Urs, Dipannita Sharma Atwal and more.

ALT Balaji to soon launch 32 new shows | TelevisionPost.com

This is paid service that's the bad thing about this app :( But, also no doubt if this shows will air on DD1

Thats a whole bunch of shows.. :eek

I watched that devika wala show in this app :lol :lol

It was a Adult Show :shy

Rushil said:
I watched that devika wala show in this app :lol :lol

It was a Adult Show :shy

Bro I also watched till episode 6 And Yes 90% of the shows are adult bro:shy and Bro did you take the subscription:huh:shy

Abhishek123 said:
Bro I also watched till episode 6 And Yes 90% of the shows are adult bro:shy and Bro did you take the subscription:huh:shy
No bro I didn't find it worth for paying :shy

Me too watched 6 episodes of it 3 without signup and 3 with signup :shy I think after it we have to pay to watch more :huh

Last edited by a moderator:
Rushil said:

Me too watched 6 episodes of it 3 without signup and 3 with signup :shy I think after it we have to pay to watch more :huh

Yes Rushil bro you have to pay after episodes to watch further episodes :k

Last edited by a moderator:
Rushil said:

Yes Bro We have to pay to watch after that:shy and Yes Bro I have taken subscription for 3 months for Rs 100 to watch all episodes of My Favorite Show Karle Tu Bhi Mohabbat:shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock