Seeking Help Airtel xstream fiber new connection

rahul999

Reaction score
How much I need to pay for the airtel xstream fiber broadband connection
Total amount for fresh connection
I am looking for 999 plan
So what will be the total installation cost.and what device I will get at the time of installation
Any number to contact through phone or just website/app request?

How much I need to pay for the airtel xstream fiber broadband connection
Total amount for fresh connection
I am looking for 999 plan
So what will be the total installation cost.and what device I will get at the time of installation
Any number to contact through phone or just website/app request?
If you pay for 3 months in advance, then you have exempted from installation fee.

So if I pay 3k for 3 months then free installation.
I will get free router?
Any hidden agenda behind unlimited access?
Or truly unlimited?

I just had phone conversation with local jio person.
He said in 1,2 months they can provide jio fiber service in our area.
I think it's better to wait for jio fiber right?iam presently using local broadband connection.
Jio fiber have edge over airtelxstream right.

I just had phone conversation with local jio person.
He said in 1,2 months they can provide jio fiber service in our area.
I think it's better to wait for jio fiber right?iam presently using local broadband connection.
Jio fiber have edge over airtelxstream right.
There are two version of Airtel services. One is real fiber and another one is VDSL (Copper). They call it V-Fiber. Max speed in V-Fiber is 40 mbps. Check if it's their actual fiber or VDSL. If it's VDSL better to wait for Jio.

There are two version of Airtel services. One is real fiber and another one is VDSL (Copper). They call it V-Fiber. Max speed in V-Fiber is 40 mbps. Check if it's their actual fiber or VDSL. If it's VDSL better to wait for Jio.
I am vdsl connection with 100 mbps seed

If you are using for the sole purpose of using Internet Airtel is much better than Jio as
1. Airtel doesn't block websites while Jio has some or the other sites blocked regularly

2. Airtel provides +10% of your plan speeds like on 200 Mbps you'll get 210 220 Mbps speed while on Jio you'll get 180 190 Mbps speeds

3. Torrenting speeds on Jio are zero, while there's no such restrictions on Airtel.

If you need a complete bundle of OTT apps then you should go with Jio as Airtel has 1000s of Terms & Conditions for using OTT apps that it gives free

Jio has FUP limit of 3300 GB while Airtel has 3333 GB

Installation charges are zero if you go for long term plans, they might charge Rs.1000 as wiring charges, I was charged the same, you can check this on their website.

They provide dual band Nokia router : Nokia ONT GPON

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock