Good News Airtel Rolls Out New 'Sasta' Plan for its User's to Counter Jio

Sai Jai

Reaction score
In what could be said Reliance Jio's impact, Bharti Airtel has recently rolled out a new prepaid plan of Rs 144. Under its Rs 144 recharge plan, the company is offering 2 GB high-speed 4G data and unlimited free voice calls. The validity of the plan is for 28 days.

Besides, the Rs 144 pack offers free Airtel on-net calls with a weekly threshold set at 1,000 minutes. After exhausting the free limits, the company would charge calls at 10 paisa per minute.

Meanwhile, telecom firms are eyeing the debt-laden Reliance Communications' customers after reports surfaced that the company would soon shut down its 2G and wireless based services.

On Saturday, Sunil Mittal-led telecom operator Airtel asked RCom's customers to switch to its network through advertisements in major publications. An advertisement appearing on the front page of Times of India said: "Airtel welcomes Reliance Communications customers, switch to India's fastest network."

Bharti Airtel rolls out new Rs 144 prepaid plan with 2GB 4G data, free calls | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

I use Rs.199 plan on airtel for my parents, it gives unlimited calls and 1GB 4G/3G data for 28 days.

This plan appears to be better but it is still not being shown on my airtel. Will opt for this once it is available (y)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock