Seeking Help Airtel Postpaid Number Getting 2G Network Only

DTH Fan

Reaction score
Guys

I have faced this problem 2-3 times with Airtel postpaid and I want to share it with you all.

I have 4 Airtel numbers for me and my family and I combined them in Family pack since the beginning to get single bill and share free calls, data, etc.

I use My Airtel app to manage all numbers and you might be aware that we can set data limit on all child connections using My Airtel app.

I set 2GB limit on my father's Airtel number. Last month he reached this limit and the Internet stopped working in his mobile.

So I increased the limit using My Airtel app for my father's number.

Now the bug arises! Whenever I change the data limit using My Airtel app, the phone number only gets 2G Internet i.e. 'E' network.

I have faced this issue in past as well. I have tried everything. Restarted phone, changed network to manual and automatic. Switched between 2G and 4G options. Everything.

I know there is no problem at my end because I have faced this issue in past too.

The issue is fixed automatically when new billing cycle starts.

So now he is getting only 2G network and I'll need to wait for new billing cycle i.e. next month. Only then his mobile number will start getting 4G signals.

Has anyone else faced this issue? Is it a known issue in Airtel? Is there any solution for it?

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock