Airtel leads for its data speeds, Reliance Jio leads for LTE availability: OpenSignal

My burden is different... My bad time -  I ported my BSNL number with jio , I was expecting a good coverage with Jio.
But the indoor coverage of Jio was very poor .  So I lost many important call during my recent visit to Kerala. Whenever I come out to outdoor ,, the missing call alerts are flooding in my phone. I totally disappointed with the Jio performance in kerala. I was using BSNL for call and Idea sim for mobile data. Due to the MNP I lost the coverage of BSNL .. and eventually messed up. Finally I forced to use Idea sim for both call and Data.

Jio is helpful those who are living in cities. But it is not helping majority of people.
What Sarakr said is correct
 Updates-Airtel-leads-for-its-data-speeds-Reliance-Jio-leads-for-LTE-availability-OpenSignal?pid=1126929585#pid1126929585

Watch 0:00 to 1:41 here, well said:

(blue ticked channel so shared. If illegal, mods are free to remove.)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock