Airtel launches 4G services in Andaman and Nicobar Islands

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 1,317
Nice. And in 2011 , I was in A&N (Campbell bay) for a year. There was only BSNL network.

Last edited:
Nice. And in 2011 , I had in A&N (Campbell bay) for a year. There was only BSNL network.
Same in year 2014 i was their in Havelock Island for 6 months that time also their only BSNL was available n that too was very poor in connection .. So now Good News for visitors.

Same in year 2014 i was their in Havelock Island for 6 months that time also their only BSNL was available n that too was very poor in connection .. So now Good News for visitors.
I saw Bapun bhai's update and thinking the memorable days, bro........😂😍😍😍

so sentinelese will enjoy youtube now :D

The Local Administration must drop smartphones on the North-South Sentinel Island so that these people can use the phones.

Its said that they are among the last uncontacted people so let them contact each other by using mobiles :)

Last edited:
“The fiber link will be a game changer for the region and unlock the true potential of 4G and even 5G in future for customers. We hope the Department of Telecom will accelerate the deployment of USOF for building such infrastructure backbone to complement the efforts of telecom operators to bridge the digital divide,” Sunil Bharti Mittal, Chairman, Bharti Airtel said.

“The new fiber link marks a major milestone in India’s digital transformation journey as this critical infrastructure reaches the strategic archipelago. We are grateful to the the Prime Minister for taking the time to launch this key digital infrastructure,” he added
Airtel become the first mobile operator to launch ‘Ultra-Fast 4G’ services in Andaman and Nicobar

Credit where it's due. Airtel did tremendous job here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock