Good News Airtel launched Rs. 249 plan with 4 Lakh Life Insurance

Abhinav

Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Airtel Prepaid 249 plan gives 2 GB per day data with unlimited voice calls to any network and 100 SMS/day.

Along with other benefits this plan users gives Rs.4 Lakh Term Life Insurance Cover from HDFC Life/Bharati AXA Insurance.

After recharging with the Rs.249 plan, users will get an SMS on how to share the Know Your Customer(KYC) details for processing and claiming the insurance policy. Once the KYC verification is complete, users can access their policy from the Airtel app on their phone.

Screenshot-Lawnchair-20190502-165112.png

They also launched 299 plan which gives 28 days Amazon Prime benefits along with 2.5 GB per day data. Details about 299 plan available here

Last edited:
Airtel Prepaid 249 plan gives 2 GB per day data with unlimited voice calls to any network and 100 SMS/day.

Along with other benefits this plan gives 4 year Term life insurance from HDFC Life Bharti AXA.

Screenshot-Lawnchair-20190502-165112.png

They also launched 299 plan which gives 28 days Amazon Prime benefits along with 2.5 GB per day data. Details about 299 plan available here
It will cost me 249-50=199 but I will still prefer 299 plan of amazon prime membership

When someone will go to claim insurance airtel will show their real T&C written in microscopic letters :dodgy2:
Sadly that's true 😔 If you manage to find T&C then share it with us

Sadly that's true 😔 If you manage to find T&C then share it with us
Ask their nodal officer about t&c. If they don't provide the information. Call an complaint about this to consumer's forum. Then only these corporate companies will stop cheating customers.

That means sharing account info with these insurance calls. Be ready for spam calls selling other insurance policies.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock