Aircel announces new unlimited data pack starting from Rs 9

• Thread starter Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11
  • Views Views: Views 2,042

Sarkar

Reaction score
Mobile services provider Aircel on Monday announced what it termed as the 'most innovative and affordable' data packs ranging from Rs. 9 to Rs. 403, aimed at helping it to motivate more people to go online from their phones.

The range includes products with a maximum retail price of Rs. 9 offering unlimited 100 MB 3G/2G data for one day, Rs. 79 giving 1 GB for 10 days, Rs. 249 (3 GB for 30 days) and Rs. 403 that came with unlimited 7.5 GB with a 15-day validity. The range was announced all over India on Monday at multi-centre launches.

At the launch here, National Head-Data of Aircel, Sunil Kattam said the new range was in tune with the two initiatives that the company took in the name of Digital India. The objectives were to make internet available on mobiles as indispensible utilities like supply of electricity and power on one hand and making internet free for its customers, upto speeds of 64 Kbps.

Aircel announces affordable data packages - The Hindu

I don't understand where is "Unlimited" in these plans? Is it like they cap the speed to 64kbps after the quota is complete?

I'm using Rs.9/day

Even after 100MB quota
The speed stands @ 3G

Reliance gives best offer than this... :shy
1 GB data for 1 day @ 9 rs
10 GB data for 30 day @ 195 rs... :ohya

ilikered said:
I don't understand where is "Unlimited" in these plans? Is it like they cap the speed to 64kbps after the quota is complete?

Their plan is limited 3G(upto quota limit) but unlimited 2G ;)

BTW Are you kidding or Mr Ambani is really giving 1GB 3G data @ RS 9 ?:huh

Sarkar said:
Their plan is limited 3G(upto quota limit) but unlimited 2G ;)

BTW Are you kidding or Mr Ambani is really giving 1GB 3G data @ RS 9 ?:huh

I am not said anywhere the word 3G... :lol

If We Pay ₹79*3=₹237 then will get 3gb with 30 days validity so why to pay ₹249

Back
Top Bottom