Article ACT Fibernet revamps offerings in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana

OnlyTech

OnlyTech bot
Reaction score
India’s third largest wired broadband service provider Atria Convergence Technologies had today made major changes to its broadband plans in and around cities in Andhra Pradesh wherein it operates along with many other states. ACT has revamped...

Read full article: ACT Fibernet revamps offerings in Andhra Pradesh

This thread is for the general discussion of the article. Please add to the discussion here.

This thread is open for discussion.

Well nothing major, just upgraded speed from 100 to 125 Mbps and fup got doubled from 1 TB to 2 for plan of 1268 Rs. This is no match to what Jio or Airtel is offering and even what act is offering in Delhi or some other areas.

I was waiting for announcement, gave service termination request and will be moving to Excitel fiber, 300 Mbps for 999 with unlimited fup.

...will be moving to Excitel fiber, 300 Mbps for 999 with unlimited fup.
Hopefully it works out fine for you. I used to stay in a room very close to their main office in Hyderabad and it was an awful connection. On 100Mbps, I would get 20-30Mbps max and with frequent disconnections. Couple that with disinterested staff.

Excitel is giving fiber nowadays and overall service is pretty good after fiber rollouts.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock