Acer to unveil Predator Helio 300 gaming laptop in India on August 17

Ritesh

Reaction score
Taiwanese PC manufacturer Acer is all set to launch its latest gaming laptop in India. The company has started sending out media invites for the launch event scheduled for August 17, where it will unveil the Acer Predator Helio 300 gaming laptop. The invite read, "Acer India invites you to witness the unveiling of mighty Predator Helio 300. Prepare to #make more enemies."

The company first unveiled the Acer Predator Helio 300 at its 'next@acer' global event in New York this year. The Helios 300 series laptops are available with 15.6-inch or 17.3-inch displays, and come with a matte black chassis. They have an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or 1050Ti GPU, in addition to a seventh generation Intel Core i7 (7700HQ) or i5 CPU (7300HQ) for better performance. The laptops also have 16GB of DDR4 memory (upgradeable to 32GB) and 1TB of storage.

For connectivity, Predator Helios 300 series laptops include all standard ports such as USB 3.1 Type-C, USB 3.0 (with power-off USB charging), USB 2.0 (2) and HDMI 2.0. Gigabit Ethernet and 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi is also included.
The laptops have Dolby Atmos support which is claimed to offer crisp and immersive audio experience. They also come with an AeroBlade 3D Fan with ultra-thin metal blades, which keep the notebooks running at optimal temperature.

Source: Acer to unveil Predator Helio 300 gaming laptop in India on August 17 | Gadgets Now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock