• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8
  • Views Views: Views 807

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
The app developed by the Toronto-based Propulsion Lab shows both participants in a conversation what the other party is writing.

TORONTO: Imagine if you could read as your girlfriend types, deletes or rewrites a reply to your message. With this new app, there is no hiding the emotions that you pour into your messages.

Known as Beam Messenger, "this is the closest you will get to having a verbal conversation in a messaging app," says its download page on Google Play.

Unlike traditional texting apps, the app developed by the Toronto-based Propulsion Lab shows both participants in a conversation what the other party is writing.

"Beam Messenger is a first of its kind 'True Real Time' communications app. It allows for instant typing and transmission of text. Erase messages in real time or interrupt your friend to say 'you have heard the story before!'" the post of the company's website read.

"Every character, every deleted character, every single pause, in real time. Right there in the palm of your hand," it added.

Beam Messenger is free for Android users.

http://m.timesofindia.com/tech/apps/A-messaging-app-that-shows-what-your-friends-type-as-they-type-it/articleshow/45166080.cms

Wow Nice share illikered bro & Good App :tup

Is this App available now on Google Play?

Oh my... this wud be a dangerous app to use... as many a times, we delete n then retype... just bcoz we dont want other person to be hurt by our views :sp

Yeah, it is. But seems like registration is right now closed. They are unable to bear the huge traffic with their existing infrastructure. I'll give the link in a bit.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.beamlab.beam

Re: RE: A messaging app that shows what your friends type, as they type it

shawl_who said:
Oh my... this wud be a dangerous app to use... as many a times, we delete n then retype... just bcoz we dont want other person to be hurt by our views :sp
I think people will think before writing then, just like we think before speaking!!

very nice ilikered bro. is there anybody start using this please share their experiences here.

Back
Top Bottom